Updated on 21 May 2018
In compliance with Act 34/2002, dated 11 July, regarding Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), users are informed of the data relating to the owner of this domain:
- Owner: LEDS-C4, S.A.
- Address: Carretera de Rubí 88, 2ª planta Local A2, Sant Cugat del Vallés
- T +34 973 46 81 00
- Fax. T +34 973 46 81 06
- Email: email@example.com
- Company tax identification number: A59410910
- Registered in International Companies House in Barcelona, Volume 38929, Sheet 204, page B5402, registration 30.
The processing of personal data, as well as any other information requested by the user for managing and processing queries, the blog or those processed within the Website, will be carried out subject to the provisions of the current Data Protection Act (Regulation EU 2016/679 on data protection) and development norms, as well as Act 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
In accordance with the current legislation on Personal Data Protection, personal data means “any information concerning identified or identifiable individuals”.
LEDS-C4 complies with the requirements set out in current legislation on the Personal Data Protection and development norms.
1. Information and purpose
- The only personal data to which LEDS-C4 will have access is that which the User voluntarily provides.
- The User is advised that in order to access some of the services offered through the Web and social media sites, they will be asked to provide personal data and fill in forms with mandatory fields. If any field is omitted we will be unable to attend to their request or they will be unable to access or use the aforementioned services and contents, unless they have voluntary provided data on the form.
- providing the requested information and services;
- conducting surveys and processing appeals and complaints based on the quality standards in effect;
- providing information about the company and the latest news in the sector and notifying users of any information of interest regarding products, prices, events, fairs and activities in which the company participates or promotes through any technical means available (internet, telephone, fax, social networks, email, mobile, instant messaging services and any others);
- controlling and monitoring the products purchased;
- overseeing the management and staff recruitment process on receiving curriculums.
- In compliance with the provisions of the data protection legislation and Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), please be notified that we can use your data to send you commercial and courtesy messages related to our organisation via telephone, ordinary mail, fax, e-mail or an equivalent means of electronic communication.
- We also advise you that your data will be transferred in all cases where necessary for developing, complying with and monitoring the existing relationship with you in relation to the service contracted with LEDS-C4 or in cases where it is authorised by a rule with the status of law and, in particular, when one of the following cases occurs: a.) The processing or transfer is to satisfy a legitimate interest of the controller or the transferee covered by that rule; b.) The processing or transfer of the data is necessary for the controller to fulfil a duty imposed on them by this legal provision.
Authorisation for the processing of users’ data for the purposes described in the previous section will be understood to have been given by the user marking the corresponding boxes provided for this purpose on our website.
When the User provides their personal data using the e-mail address of contacts that may appear on the Website, they are expressly authorising LEDS-C4 to process their Personal Data in order to be able to attend to their service requests.
The User’s acceptance of the processing of their data by LEDS-C4, as well as their acceptance of receiving commercial communications by electronic means, will always be revocable without retroactive effect, in accordance with the provisions of the current law.
3. Data Quality
The Web User and the recipient of the services provided will be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, with LEDS-C4 acting in good faith as the sole provider of the service.
Therefore, it is important that the data provided are true, accurate and lawful, and LEDS-C4 reserves the right to exclude from the services those users who have provided false data, without prejudice to any legal action that may be taken. Users undertake to inform us of any changes that may occur to your personal data so that LEDS-C4 may keep them updated at all times.
4. Data Preservation
LEDS-C4 will keep the personal data provided for as long as necessary for the duration of the business relationship or the service provided, and for commercial or marketing purposes as long as the user does not oppose, delete or limit their data where applicable.
To determine the periods of data retention, the company considers local laws, contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our customers. As soon as you exercise your right to suppress, oppose and limit the corresponding data, or when we consider that processing your data is no longer necessary, we will proceed if possible to delete or destroy your data securely unless it is necessary to preserve it by legal provision, in which case we will inform you and keep it blocked.
5. Security and protection
With regard to security and protection, please be advised that your data will be processed with the technical means, security level and degree of protection legally required to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data provided by the User through the Website, and that the data will be treated with due confidentiality and secrecy.
6. Exercising rights and making queries
Finally, please be notified that you may exercise your right to access, change, cancel, delete, oppose, limit and control the portability, in the terms indicated in the data protection regulations, by contacting LEDS-C4 Data Protection Department, C/ Afores s/n. 25750, Torà (Lérida) Spain, Tel. +34 973 468 100 and via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that you experience interference while exercising your rights, you can appeal to the competent authority, the Data Protection Agency.