A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user's computer when they access certain websites to store and retrieve information about their browsing on the computer. Cookies are essential for the Internet to work. They offer advantages for providing interactive services, and they facilitate browsing and improve the usability of our website. Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer and that when cookies are enabled it helps us to identify and resolve errors.
LEDS C4, S.A. uses the following cookies on this website, which are listed below:
- Cookies strictly necessary for providing certain services expressly requested by the user and which may be used to facilitate browsing or to ensure that the content of a website is loaded effectively. If cookies are disabled the user will not be able to receive services and contents correctly.
- Own Cookies are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the web editor, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the web editor, but by another organisation that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Analytical cookies are used to monitor and collect statistical data about users' activity to ensure the user receives the best service.
- Advertising cookies are used to manage advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user visits a website.
Cookies used on this website
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow users to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services on it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, entering restricted-access areas, remembering the items in an order, conducting the purchase process for an order, requesting to register or participate in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound files, and sharing content via social-media sites.
- Customisation cookies: These are cookies that let the user access a service with some general characteristics that are predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's computer, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies, when processed properly by us or by third parties, let us quantify the number of users and measure and statistically analyse how users employ the service offered. In order to do this, we analyse how you browse our website to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies, when processed properly by us or by third parties, let us manage adverts on the website's advertising spaces as efficiently as possible. They adapt the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or the user's browsing habits on our website. To do this, we analyse users’ online browsing habits to display related advertising based on their browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies These cookies allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the web editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on users' behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which lets us develop a specific profile and display advertising accordingly.
- Third-party cookies: The LEDS-C4 website may use third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes, for information on how the user employs the website and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
changing the browser settings:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For queries on this Cookies policy, please send an email to [email protected]
Please be advised that in the event of blocking or refusing the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services may not be available and that you may not be able to access them or take full advantage of all that our websites and applications offer.
On behalf of LEDS C4, S.A., we would like to thank you for consenting to accept cookies. This helps us obtain more accurate data, which allows us to improve the content and design of our websites and applications and to adapt them to your preferences.
- Web browsers are the tools used to store cookies. You have the right to delete or disable them on your browser. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remembers its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, Google Analytics store the cookies on servers located in the United States and it undertakes not to share them with third parties, except where necessary or required by law for the system to work. According to Google, they do not store your IP address. Google Inc. adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement and guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection as required by European standards.
- If you have any queries in relation to this cookies policy, please get in touch by sending an email to: [email protected]
What happens if you disable cookies?
To help you understand the effect of disabling cookies, here are some examples:
- You will not be able to share the contents of this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social-media site.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents for your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access your customised area of the website, such as My Account, or My Profile or My Orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online; they will have to be made by phone or visiting the store in person (if the store exists).
- It will not be possible to customise your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You won't be able to write in the blog, upload photos, post comments, make ratings or rate content. The website will not be able to tell if you are a human being or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show segment advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the website.